STAG Model 2TF Featureless
The Stag Arms Model 2T Featureless Rifle features an ambi safety selector, Samson Star-C free floating handguard with 4 picatinny rails, a Diamondhead classic aluminum flip up rear sight and an F-Marked A2 front sight without a bayonet lug. The 16” target crowned barrel is made of 4140 steel and offers a 1/9 button rifled twist rate. Accessories can be easily installed without affecting the accuracy of the rifle. This rifle also comes with the newly designed, tough and comfortable Hera CQR Buttstock.
- Weight: 6.9 pounds
- Length: 33.5"
- Action: Semi-auto direct impingement
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO. This rifle will also shoot .223
- Twist Rate: 1/9 button rifled
- Muzzle Device: None (Target Crowned Barrel)
- Barrel: 16" target crowned barrel, 4140 steel, chrome lined, manganese phosphate coated
- Handguard: Samson Star-C free floating handguard with 4 picatinny rails
- Upper Receiver: Forged and mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum with type 3 hard coat anodizing and a picatinny rail on top
- Bolt Carrier: Enhanced semi-auto with a manganese phosphate coating
- Charging Handle: Standard mil-spec
- Front Sight: F-marked A2 front sight, side sling swivel and no bayonet lug
- Rear Sight: Diamondhead Classic aluminum flip up rear sight
- Lower Receiver Material: 7075 T6 aluminum with a type 3 hard coat anodizing
- Hammer/Trigger pin size: Mil-spec small pin .154"
- Pivot/Takedown Pin Size: Mil-spec small pin - .250"
- Caliber Marking: 5.56 NATO
- Buttstock: Hera CQR Featureless Buttstock
- Buffer: Standard carbine buffer and spring
- Trigger: Mil-spec single stage trigger with a non-adjustable 5-8 pound trigger pull
- Magazine: 10 Round
- Safety Selector: Ambi Safety Selector