STAG Model 3F Featureless
The Stag Arms Model 3 Featureless Rifle features an ambi safety selector, Diamondhead VRS drop in modular handguard, and a picatinny railed Gas block. The 16” target crowned barrel is made of 4140 steel and offers a 1/9 button rifled twist rate. Accessories can be easily installed without affecting the accuracy of the rifle. This rifle also comes with the newly designed, tough and comfortable Hera CQR Buttstock. The Stag Arms Model 3 is currently the most customizable rifle on the market.
- Weight: 6.5 pounds
- Length: 33.5"
- Action: Semi-auto direct impingement
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO. This rifle will also shoot .223
- Twist Rate: 1/9 button rifled
- Muzzle Device: None (Target Crowned Barrel)
- Barrel: 16" target crowned barrel, 4140 steel, chrome lined, manganese phosphate coated
- Handguard: Diamondhead VRS drop in modular handguard
- Upper Receiver: Forged and mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum with type 3 hard coat anodizing and a picatinny rail on top
- Bolt Carrier: Enhanced semi-auto with a manganese phosphate coating
- Charging Handle: Standard mil-spec
- Front Sight: Picatinny railed Gas block
- Rear Sight: None
- Lower Receiver Material: 7075 T6 aluminum with a type 3 hard coat anodizing
- Hammer/Trigger pin size: Mil-spec small pin .154"
- Pivot/Takedown Pin Size: Mil-spec small pin - .250"
- Caliber Marking: 5.56 NATO
- Buttstock: Hera CQR Featureless Buttstock
- Buffer: Standard carbine buffer and spring
- Trigger: Mil-spec single stage trigger with a non-adjustable 5-8 pound trigger pull
- Magazine: 10 Round
- Safety Selector: Ambi Safety Selector